Reporting to the Operations Manager, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with the Project Managers on various small to large civil project sites to ensure high quality project delivery.
This opportunity will provide experience working on civil construction sites involving bulk earthworks, concrete structures, roads and park construction, underground services including stormwater, sewer, common service, water main and fire main projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Minimum of 5 years extensive Civil Site Supervisor experience in a similar role;
- To provide supervision of civil sites, working closely with the Project Team in order to ensure compliance with Client and McMahon Services’ systems;
- Ensure project is meeting program and resourced accordingly;
- Supervision of site personnel and subcontractors;
- Writing and reviewing JSA’s and Risk Assessments;
- Ability to capture all site works into a detailed site diary;
- Problem solving and innovation as an individual and as part of a team;
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbally;
- Proactive attitude and a ‘lead by example’ motivator;
- Flexibility to work interstate as required;
- Proficient abilities in Microsoft Office is essential.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and meet our commitment to service quality then we would like to hear from you.
Please send through resume referencing the job role to: civilHR@mcmservices.com.au
If you have any questions about the role please phone Mehdi Javanmard on 0418 819 393, between the hours of 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.