The Demolition division of McMahon Services is equipped with a wide range of excavators, specialist demolition attachments, waste processing and removal equipment, and a fleet of self-delivered cranes. Our expert team of demolition contractors are experienced in all kinds of commercial and industrial demolition.
We can build demolitions up to 15 storeys high, or 45m, in some of the nation’s toughest conditions. From the inner-city to isolated islands, remote locations and even cyclone-prone regions, McMahon Services has expert demolition professionals available in every state.
As demolition contractors, our capability includes:
- Demolition and decommissioning of obsolete industrial and commercial sites
- Remediation of redundant infrastructure, industrial sites, processing facilities and power generation assets
- Petro-chemical high-risk facilities
- Multi-level and high rise demolition
- Internal demolition, refurbishment and structural modifications
- Explosive charge felling solutions
- Scrap metal services
- Vessel dismantle and disposal
- Emergency response
- Mine site decommissioning
- Total or partial demolition of buildings and structures erected by tilt-up construction
- Heritage works and partial demolition of buildings and structures
- Removal of brittle or fragile roof material
- High risk crane and rigging deconstruction projects
- Engineered structural modifications and propping
- Recycling and resource recovery
- Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring and control
- Removal, decontamination and remediation of hazardous materials including asbestos, lead, mercury, PCBs and radioactive material
- Integrated early civil works and remediation packages following on from demolition works
We have an in-house crew of professional engineers who carry out critical calculations, staging plans and demolition methodologies to ensure a safe and effective demolition service.