The Vacuum Recovery Unit provides a high performance industrial vacuum service, capable of vacuuming solids through to oils and sludges.
McMahon Services has customised the unit to include a boiler (situated beside the “high pressure unit”) to enable both cold and hot high pressure cleaning. The advantage of hot pressure cleaning is the ability to service oil spill cleanups. This mobile, self-contained unit is ideal for a variety of vacuum recovery requirements including non-destructive digging also known as hydro-excavation and emergency response works such as spill clean ups.
- 2200cfm (3700cub.m/h) liquid ring 6” pump
- Auxiliary diesel engine drive
- 10,000L capacity
- High-tensile mild steel construction
- Wet & dry cyclone and blubber filtration
- Full hydraulic rear door 150mm (6”) heavy-wall fixed suction pipe
- 150mm air-operated S/S rear discharge
- Work lights and revolving light
- 5,000psi (350bar), 23 L/min hydro-excavation pump
- Insulated power plant enclosure
- 800L internally-coated mild steel seal water tank
- Under-body twin hydraulic tipping hoists