McMahon Services owns two of only a handful of these machines in Australia.
This revolutionary machine ensures the production of high quality recycled soil through a three-stage mixing process.
Demonstrating innovation at its best, McMahon Services can add an external feed hopper and conveyor system to dose high ratios of reagents, making the RETERRA G-Mode the ideal solution for projects of any size.
- Mobile soil conditioner
- Fast and accurate blending to both neutralise and stabilise contaminated soils
- Trusted solution for the treatment of Acid Sulphate Soils (ASS)
- Handles heavy marine sediments and accurately doses a wide range of reagents
- Dramatically increased production and soil improvement efficiency
- Dust-free and noise-free functions
- High quality mixing capability featuring 4 modes
- On-board computer controlled from the ground
- Capacity range: Maximum Speed – 150m3 p.h. – Minimum Speed – 40m3 p.h.
- Additive Rate – 0-400kg per m3