As an award winning civil contractor, McMahon Services is at the forefront of innovation, continually improving our methods of operation.
The Tractor – Scraper Systems provides a more cost effective solution for excavation and backfill on large-scale civil projects than the traditional method of excavator and trucks. The Trimble Dual GPS control system allows for a stakeless excavation using one operator and reduces the requirement for an on-site surveyor.
The machine can also be used to strip thin layers of material across large sites and operates on slopes of up to 1:2.5 in grade and works on cross slopes and embankments.
The System can construct steeper stockpiles than previously undertaken using excavators and generates less dust on site.
- 535 horsepower tractor
- Ejector scraper with 4.2m cutting width
- 16m3 capacity
- Fast blade response time
- Heavy-duty hydraullic cylinders to ensure trouble free ejection in the stickiest of soils
- Large throat opening, high lift gate, and high cross-tube front frame give you maximum visibility to the cutting edge and inside the bowl
- Fitted with Trimble Dual GPS
- Quicker process than excavator and trucks
- Less dust generated
- Safe. Cost Effective. Efficient.