McMahon Services is able to produce certifiable concrete to remote projects around Australia. The Fiori DB 460 CBV eliminates the need for batching plants and concrete trucks on site, and its 4-wheel drive and cab steer capability is ideal for remote footpath and kerbing work.
The unit comes with a bag splitter and hopper, conveyor hopper for 20kg bags, water tanks, and admixture tanks and pumps. The unit is also supported by our bobcat mounted concrete pump, manitou and forklifts, and a wide range of tippers for raw material deliveries.
The mobile batching plant is available for a supply only contract or is able to be supported by our concrete subsidiary business, Ballestrin Construction Services for supply and place if required.
- Manufactures certifiable concrete in any location
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Eliminates the need for batching plants and concrete trucks on site
- Capacity – 4.0m3 / Output – 12-16m3 p.h.
- 4-wheel drive and cab steer capability ideal for footpath and kerbing work
- Weights located in loading bucket to ensure perfectly measured mix of water and materials
- In-cab computer system capable of storing up to 20 mix designs
- Ability to print dockets for all loads