The Hydro Excavation Unit provides an innovative solution for locating and excavating around underground services. Hydro excavation eliminates the risk of damaging underground services such as gas, water, and sewer mains, optical fibre, power and telecommunications.
Key features of the Hydro Excavation Unit also include vacuuming dirt, vacuum recovery, sludge removal and cold high-pressure cleaning. Easily transportable and self-containing, the Hydro Excavation Unit is ideally geared for emergency response work.
- 600cfm (1,000cub.m/h) liquid ring vacuum pump
- 5,000psi (350bar), 23 L/min hydro excavation pump
- Pumps hydraulically driven from gearbox PTO
- 8,000L capacity
- ff6mm high-tensile mild steel barrel
- 1,600L water storage in S/S tanks
- Tipping body
- Primary and secondary shut-off traps
- 150mm (6”) air-operated S/S rear discharge
- 200L S/S seal water tank
- Hose racks
- 75mm (3”) fixed suction pipe
Our team is able to mobilise resources to any location across Australia. If your project is located in Townsville, please contact our Townsville office directly on 0439 853 944 for assistance.