The Combination Hydro-Excavation Unit provides an innovation solution for locating and excavating around underground services. Hydro-excavation eliminates the risk of damaging underground services such as gas, water, and sewer mains, optical fibre, power and telecommunications.
Key features of the Unit also include vacuuming dirt, vacuum recovery, sludge removal and cold high-pressure cleaning. Easily transportable and self containing, the Unit is ideally geared for emergency response work.
- 1100cfm liquid ring vacuum pump
- 5,000psi (350 bar) 22L / min hydro excavation pump
- Pump hydraulically driven from gear box
- 10,000L Capacity
- Stainless Steel Interceptor
- 2,000L water storage in S/S tanks
- Tipping body
- Fully opening rear door
- Liquid Waste Removal
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- EPA and DG licenced
- Hose boom
- Sludge Removal
- Oil Removal