Are you ready to start your career in demolition?
WE WANT YOU!
In association with Renewal SA’s Works Program & the Department of Industry & Skills’ Work Ready initiative, we are looking for motivated & committed people from Adelaide who are keen to start their career in the ever-growing demolition industry, to participate in our Demolition Pre-Employment Program.
The four-week program provides a combination of theory & hands-on work experience with McMahon Services, designed to equip participants to start their career in demolition.
What’s in it for you?
- Successful participants will be completing their Certificate III in Demolition (CPC30413) traineeship whilst employed by McMahon Services
- Opportunity to receive recognition & tickets in a variety of Nationally accredited courses such as; Work safely
at heights (CPCCCM2010B), Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card) (CPCCWHS1001) & Remove non-friable asbestos (COCCDE3014A)
- Receive on-the-job training on real project sites
- Work for a company that embraces diversity & fosters its employees for long-term career progression
- Participate in this exclusive program – being offered for the first time in South Australia by McMahon Services and their program partners