About the Role
As the Junior Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for administering and maintaining a robust and up to date financial record system under direct supervision. You will have a comprehensive understanding of project works and be required to process subcontractor and supplier progress claims, invoices, monthly payments as well as monthly reporting.
- Submitting progress claims
- All cost and claim accruals
- Price and negotiate variations
- Project cost tracking and forecasting
- Drawing Register, maintenance and updating of the register with the latest revisions drawings
- Documentation and notifications of all variation works
- Procurements for the project and tracking of all budget allowances against the spend
- Preparation of subcontractor payment schedules and invoices
- Sub-contract management, including all notifications to client
- Prepare specifications for sub-contractor proposals
- Coordinate pricing, submissions and variations
- Respond to subcontractor enquiries, claims and develop relationships
- Agreement and certification of sub-contractors interim valuations and final accounts
- Take off quantities
- Site measurement
- Assisting in the project forecasting
- Agreement of final account with client
Qualification and Experience
- Be familiar with different versions of contracts
- Demonstrate the ability to manage all aspects of contract tasks including financial and technical
- Demonstrate knowledge of the billing process cash flow and insurance compliance
- Possess a good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the construction industry
- Ideally hold relevant qualifications in Engineering, Contract Management or similar
- Have a high level of personal motivation and commercial acumen
- Demonstrate proficient use in MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Demonstrate an ability to manage a high level work load
- Possess excellent problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and strong communication skills
How To Apply:
If you believe this opportunity matches your experience and skills and you are looking to join a progressive construction company that embraces diversity and fosters its employees for long-term career progression, please click on the link below and send us your resume and all applicable supporting documents with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Must be able to comply with police check and drug testing/ medical requirements.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and diversity, we encourage female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.