We seek an experienced demolition supervisor with proven history working on demolition projects, to join our rapidly expanding QLD operations.
Jointly reporting to the Senior Project Manager and Executive General Manager, you will oversee the safe demolition of structures, ensuring stringent WHSEQ compliance.
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Categories: Other Vacancies
Applications Close: Ongoing
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Liaising closely with the project team in order to ensure compliance with client and company processes
- Ensure project is meeting program and resource management
- Prepare, implement and undertake demolition methodology plans, document control and QA documentation
- Problem solve and innovate as an individual and as part of a team
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with experience in mobile plant and machinery
- Current QLD driver’s license is essential
- Demolition qualification (competencies which meet the requirements under AS 2601 2001 Demolition of Structures)
- White Card
- Proficient use of Microsoft computer systems essential
- The ability to work autonomously as well as under pressure
- The ability to work away may be required in this position
- Cert IV in WHS is advantageous
- Asbestos supervisor qualification and experience is advantageous
How To Apply:
If you believe this opportunity matches your experience, skills and work approach, and you are looking to join a progressive construction company that embraces diversity and fosters its employees for long-term career progression, please click on the link below and send us your resume and all applicable supporting documents with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.