We seek an exceptional Graduate Engineer – Structural to join our Demolition and Decommissioning team.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with Project Managers and Site Supervisors on multi-disciplined demolition and decommissioning project sites to ensure high-quality project delivery.
This opportunity will provide experience working on a range of decommissioning sites involving: structural deconstruction, mechanical demolition, felling of structures, bulk and detailed earthworks, and large-scale environmental remediation projects.
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, SA
Categories: Graduates / Undergraduates
Applications Close: Ongoing
- Work closely with the Project Team in order to ensure compliance with Client and McMahon Services’ processes
- Effective communication and building positive relationships with clients, project team, and management
- Assist with cost management including preparation of progress claims, variations, and project budget control
- Undertake appropriate investigations, inspections, and methodology development
- Assist with program development and tracking project progress
- Compliance with contract terms and conditions for the project
- Problem-solving and innovation as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work away as required
- A team player with demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with urgency, efficiently assign work priorities and work in a high-pressure environment
- Assist with the preparation and population of Quality Assurance documentation.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completed or currently study – Bachelor of Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
- Proficient use of Excel essential
- Construction Industry experience preferred
- The ability to work autonomously and work well under pressure.
To be successful in this role, it is essential you have proficient abilities in Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project, and strong organisational / planning, verbal, and written communication skills. You must also have the ability to follow directions and innovatively problem solve as an individual and as part of the team.
How To Apply:
Please click on the link below and send us your resume and all applicable supporting documents with the position referenced in the subject of the email.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.