McMahon Services is highly skilled in completing projects in, around or on the water, providing civil engineering, demolition, hazardous waste removal and other industrial and construction services for marine environments.
Our extensive experience spans the building and remedial maintenance of wharves, jetties, pipelines, pontoons, barges, beacons, walkways, and any other steel, timber, concrete and aluminium products.
We have completed two significant vessel dismantling and disposal projects – the ex HMAS Hobart and ex-HMAS Adelaide – along with major cliff stablisation, and level and construction support works.
- Project planning and advisory services
- Installation or removal of piles
- Removal or construction of bridges, boardwalks, piers and jetties
- Pipeline trenching and construction
- Port and marine infrastructure works
- Vessel decommissioning and dismantle
- Demolition of existing marine infrastructure
- Cliff stabilisation
- Levee support and construction
Director / General Manager
M: 0418 817 732