McMahon Services is an industry-leading and award winning remediation services contractor. Our remediation services offer you complete solutions for the clean-up of brownfield sites. Our success is based on innovation, experience and exceptional operational standards.
- McMahon Services has the expertise to tackle any phase of a remediation project, from site assessment and community relation activities, to on-site remedial treatment, excavation and removal, waste management and next stage civil and building works.
- We handle a broad range of soil contaminants including petroleum, hydrocarbons, solvents, pesticides, asbestos, lead and other heavy metals.
- Contaminated site investigation – investigation, sampling and identifi cation of contaminants, ongoing testing and monitoring and risk management
- Facilitation of approvals and contaminant testing – development of contamination and remediation action plans and associated statutory approvals management
- Contaminated site remediation – following preparation of a tailored methodology
- Design, construction and implementation of Remediation Systems – for hydrocarbon removal, heavy metals, oils and emulsions, coolants, glycols, laboratory wastes and more
- Water Management – contaminated ground water, acid mine drainage, Acid Sulphate water and industrial waste water
- Acid Sulphate soil treatment
- Hazardous waste management – removal of waste such as radioactive materials, PCBs and friable asbestos
- Recycling and resource recovery
- Emergency response – remediation of chemicals that pose an immediate threat to communities and the natural environment
- Dust, debris, noise, odour and vibration monitoring and control
- Chemical fixation and stabilisation
- Systems extraction and processing
- Sifting and processing
High Level Contaminated Waste
McMahon Services, in partnership with a leading waste services provider, has set a new benchmark in the treatment of High Level Contaminated Waste with the design and development of the first facility in Australia able to receive and treat this category of waste. Our leading edge plant and equipment, from our Komatsu Reterra mobile soil conditioning unit and quick fill water tanks through to our noise, vibration and dust monitoring equipment, carbon filters and vacuums, ensures we operate efficiently and effectively, and to strict regulatory guidelines.
Divisional Manager - Civil/Remediation
M: 0418 819 939